Re: NYC 499680 flat and other flat cars at Joy Manufacturing Co (undated)

Jeffrey White

That's interesting.  Joy Manufacturing has (maybe had by now) a plant near me in Mt Vernon IL where they make mining equipment for the mines in Southern Illinois.  I had no idea they were also in West Virginia.  I'm still looking for some 1950s era HO scale mining machines to make a couple flat car loads.

Jeff White

Alma IL

On 5/16/2021 6:22 PM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
Hi List Members,

NYC 499680 flat and other flat cars at Joy Manufacturing Co (undated)

The cars look to be loaded with mining equipment

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund