Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] C&O 21920 twin hopper

After downloading and adjusting image levels in Photoshop, a 1925 weigh date stencil is visible.

The centered end posts and brake platform, and the different grab/handhold ladders on the corners make this an interesting prototype. I just modified a couple Bowser GLa hoppers to mimic the centered end posts. It was pretty easy.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN