From: "George Courtney via groups.io" <gsc3@...>
Date: 5/24/21 5:39 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] NORTHERN PACIFIC WAR EMERGENCY BOXCARD-Gerry Glow

A bit off topic, but Mr. Glow appears to have cashed the checks of perhaps hundreds of modelers, myself included, and not been heard from again.  To stick to modeling, I personally would recommend dealing with other decal and model makers.  If this is too political for our hosts, I understand.

George Courtney