Re: NORTHERN PACIFIC WAR EMERGENCY BOXCARD-Gerry Glow

Andy Laurent

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 08:39 PM, George Courtney wrote:
A bit off topic, but Mr. Glow appears to have cashed the checks of perhaps hundreds of modelers, myself included, and not been heard from again.  To stick to modeling, I personally would recommend dealing with other decal and model makers.  If this is too political for our hosts, I understand.
I have had the same experience.  Paid in full, no decals.  There are some other great vendors out there that do wonderful work!
Andy L.
Madison WI