Seeking Information On HO Truck Components.

WILLIAM PARDIE

My railroad activity for the past few days was preping a group of trucks for current projects.  This involved bead blasting the sideframes and brake shoe assemblies, painting them, painting the wheel sets (rust axels and wheel backs and black faces) and stippiling Pan Pastel on the faces.  The trucks included Tahoe, Red Caboose, Kadee, Bowser, Accurail and Rapido.

Tahoe and Kadee feature neat clip on brake shoes and beams.  A while back I was fortunate to acquire  quantity of Tahoe units which easily  adapt to most trucks.  The exception is Red Caboose.  They would require major surgery.  Does anyone know of a unit that would work on these trucks?

Bill Pardie
,