Re: Pere Marquette DD 40' steel box

Tim O'Connor

Nice! Is this similar to the old Yankee Clipper resin kit (or was it Funaro & Camerlengo?) for the C&O?
Also, I think Oriental imported a brass model or two for the C&O cars?

Tim O'Connor

On 5/27/2021 10:19 AM, Frank Hodina wrote:
We'll be releasing the PM 90350-91849 series cars as a one piece body resin kit later this summer. These are the Pullman built cars without end doors and a Hutchins roof. The kit will include decals for both the PM and C&O along with correct side and end ladders from Plano Model Products.

Frank
Resin Car Works

Attachments:

_._