Re: Shipping Potatoes

Nolan Hinshaw

On Jun 1, 2021, at 10:24, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@hotmail.com> wrote:

I tried pasting the data into Excel, but it all comes in on the same column. Apparently Clark used the space bar instead of the tab key, so the only way to sort the data by date is to retype it in Word with tabs or retype it in Excel.
When that doesn't work, paste the entire list into a text editor, and save it as plain text in a .csv file; open the .csv file in whatever spreadsheet program you use (I use Libre Office on Mac OS X 10.13) and perpetrate the few edits which almost any manually-produced text listing like this needs. It took me about ten minutes to generate

which could use another edit or two.
--
Artie the Hinged Jaw
Retired AFU Game Warden