Re: PLASTIC CEMENTS

John Mateyko

I have used(with good results) Aleene's.  I buy the smaller bottle as it will dry out over the years.  There is no strength to this product so it should not be used for 'pulling' surfaces.  However, it takes about five minutes to set so I have a few minutes to get things right.  It is also water soluble so a building assembled two years ago may be placed in water for a few minutes and taken apart.  It shows white while drying and within twenty-four hours is clear if you don't get off all the excess.  John Mateyko