From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Carlson
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 12:04 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] CB&Q Extended height box car in Scottsbluff NE.

I saw that Q car years ago (around 1991) while visiting "Red" Vilryl Davis, a great RR freight car photographer who was a great sharing person. I believe his job was as a radio D.J.  Sad news hearing of his passing.

The car was near the tracks right at a grain elevator. I sure hope it survives. Gadz, I am so old that "recent" memories are many decades old now!

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 9:28:51 PM PDT, Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:

It's rumored there is a CBQ Bomber box with the roof extension being used as storage around Scottsbluff Nebraska.  I haven't been able to find it yet though

Scott McDonald