From: Gerald Henriksen
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 11:32 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido USRA Single Sheath Boxcar announced

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:43:41 -0400, you wrote:

Just announced on a Facebook Live, newsletter and website will show it
sometime tomorrow.

- 3 different doors
- Ann Arbor, B&O, C&O, CNJ, C&NW, D&H, MEC, MILW, N&W, NYC, Pennsy,
Reading, SP, + 1 more couldn't see (I think I got the list correct
from the image they showed on the livestream).
Website now live:
https://rapidotrains.com/products/ho-scale/freight-cars/ho-scale-usra-single-sheathed-wood-boxcar

Or the PDF brochure:
https://files.constantcontact.com/b02e8bb6001/276e9961-da24-414c-abcb-7f7b57a59af7.pdf