From: Gerald Henriksen
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 7:42 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido USRA Single Sheath Boxcar announced

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:13:33 -0400, you wrote:

Rapido is offering the PRR X36, aka USRA single sheathed boxcar, with both
Youngstown and Creco doors. The website, however, shows the six car sets of
both versions will have the same six car numbers. I hoping that changes.
Don't know if they have changed it, but the website currently shows
different numbers for the 2 6-car offerings.