Photo-etch benders - hinged vs "Razer blade" types?


Looking at the benders for photo etched parts here:

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts/preferences/comments on the"hinged" types (MN004/014, or UMS17/18/19) vs. the "razor blade" or "just a square edge" types (JMC003/4/5 or MN022A/B or PIR135/195/300 or RP08/13/18)?.
I have seen the comments earlier about the "finger knob" vs "Allen wrench type (SHCS)" tightening screws...
Ken Akerboom

Join to automatically receive all group messages.