From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:48 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] [Plastic Freight Car Builders] CNW 87232

CNW 71838 is from series 71000-71998 built 1941 GATC (VIKING Roof)

On 6/15/2021 4:35 PM, Charlie Vlk wrote:

Brian-

It appears you need to look for a 10’-6” IH AAR box car with a Youngstown door.   Need to check if the roof is a Viking or some other type.

You might get lucky and find a C&NW that only needs to have the number changed.

Here is a pdf of the banner.   Since it is on a white background I would size the boxcar on my drawing to HO and print out the banner as a separate image on white decal stock.  The banner not on the car has a slight black border to use as a guide to cut the banner to size.

It should just fit between the door and the ladder.

Have Fun!!

Charlie Vlk

Attachments: