Re: New ebay ops

O Fenton Wells

EBay, in my opinion, is trying to make money on the float.  You were requested to send your bank info so they would deposit the money to your bank in 2 days minus the selling fees.  I think it's a mistake and have been avoiding them since I got the email requesting I re-register with my bank account info.
Nope I will not give them that.
Fenton

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:22 AM Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst=q.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been selling freight cars on eBay for a couple years with no issues. When listing a freight car a couple weeks ago I had to re-sign up through Google. I used to get an email saying the car sold with a link to the buyer. This time I got nothing. Had to search to see that the car sold and to whom. It's been a week and I haven't received the payment, so I haven't sent the model.
Am I doing something wrong, or has eBay really screwed up the operation?

Clark Propst

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd