Re: New ebay ops

Tim O'Connor

Clark

I never log in to any web site via a third party. That's just asking for interference and problems.

But I haven't sold anything for over 18 months... I sure hope they haven't broken the service!
I have bought one or two items, and have not noticed any change.

Tim

On 6/16/2021 10:22 AM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
I've been selling freight cars on eBay for a couple years with no issues. When listing a freight car a couple weeks ago I had to re-sign up through Google. I used to get an email saying the car sold with a link to the buyer. This time I got nothing. Had to search to see that the car sold and to whom. It's been a week and I haven't received the payment, so I haven't sent the model.
Am I doing something wrong, or has eBay really screwed up the operation?

Clark Propst

Sterling, Massachusetts