Re: ADMIN - this is not an eBay forum

Tim O'Connor

Jeff

Oops! Sorry. I thought the sheriff had retired... long time no hear from!

:-P

On 6/16/2021 1:39 PM, Aley, Jeff A wrote:

Hi Folks,

               Ironically, someone asked me OFFLIST yesterday if it was okay to discuss eBay policies on RealSTMFC.  I told him NO, and he has kindly refrained.

               Now I see that others are bringing up eBay.  Sorry folks, our topic is Steam-Era Freight Cars.  We’re not here to talk about eBay (which could be used to buy or sell STMFC’s), nor the Post Office (which could be used to ship models) nor food (which feeds people who build models of STMFC’s), nor any other tangential topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC

Sterling, Massachusetts