Re: C&O 40ft steel gondola and a flat with removable milk containers - Renovo PA 1952

robert netzlof <rtnetzlof@...>

I live not far from Renovo and I'm having trouble understanding what a milk tank car would be doing there. Perhaps it was merely passing through on its way to some place where there were cows?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Greene" <greenec1144@...>
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io Group Moderators" <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 6:10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] C&O 40ft steel gondola and a flat with removable milk containers - Renovo PA 1952

Now that's *rich* Pennsy railroading! Which H-subclass on the point, -8?

-Chuck

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:39 PM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <
claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

A C&O 40ft steel gondola and a flat with removable milk containers -
Renovo PA 1952

https://digital.library.temple.edu/digital/collection/p16002coll26/id/4012

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund