From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie Duckworth
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:02 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] GRANDT LINE OIL DISTRIBUTOR

I ordered the oil distributor from San Juan back on April 3rd and after two weeks of it not showing shipped I called they.  They told me one of the molds were out being repaired and check back in two weeks.  I emailed them for an update and no response. I finally asked for a refund - still no response or refund after several days.  I finally opened up a complaint through PayPal and San Juan issued a refund June 15.  So not such a great experience with San Juan.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.