Re: HO ASF A-3 Ride Control Truck

Brian Carlson

Oh interesting. I don’t see the solid bearing ones in the 3 kits.
NP A-3 RB
MilW barber S-2 solid bearing
UP same.

BUT the CNW new 9 ft door PS1 does say A-3 solid bearing

There is hope! Not available separately yet.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jun 19, 2021, at 10:01 PM, brianleppert@... wrote:

Brian,
Check out Tangent's newest releases of PS-1 combination door box cars.  He's doing  50-ton solid-bearing Barber S-2 spring plankless trucks, ASF 50-ton A-3 Ride Control trucks and A-3 50-ton roller bearing trucks.  His wheelsets fit my trucks.

I hope he will sell enough separately to fill a large demand for years to come.  Tim O'Conner should be happy.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV