From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ben Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 11:57 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Help identifying a tank car with Westvaco markings

Greetings,

I am attempting to ID a tank car partially visible in a photo from 12/31/1959 shot at Georgetown Junction on the B&O. I model the Georgetown Branch in a slightly earlier era but am very interested in the tank car, as there was a water filtration plant on the line which received chlorine and I would like to model this car if possible. My first question is what is the make/type/details of the prototype, and second, are(were) there any models available of this particular prototype?

Here is a detail shot:

Here is the source image from my Flickr page:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cpl_clegg/23844231798/in/album-72157661477078718/

As far as markings on the car, here is what I can make out:

WESTVACO CHL[ORINE]
FOOD MACHINERY &
SOUTH CHARLES[TON, WV]

LEASED TO