Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] W&LE wood coal gon at Beechwood Mine, Fairmont Coal Company, Monongalia County, WV 1907

Here’s the full sentence from the site.

Information with print includes "Electric Mining, Rope and Electric Haulage, Capacity 750 Tons".

I think the capacity is for the mining, rope and haulage system not necessarily the tipple output.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jun 23, 2021, at 12:32 AM, benjamin <bheinley@...> wrote:

The verbiage with the picture said capacity 750 tons.  Is this the daily output of the mine? Weekly? Monthly?
Thanks for the photos!
Ben Heinley

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 8:21 AM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:
Hi List Members,

W&LE wood coal gon at Beechwood Mine, Fairmont Coal Company, Monongalia County, W. Va 1907

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund