From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 1:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Wrecked Freight Cars (Undated)

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 09:45 AM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

But I was curious about the evidently dismembered car number 1776 in the upper left of the photo.  Cleanly chopped off, it appears, and where is the rest of that car?

Schuyler

Behind the car in front of it. The body isn't completely broken, only the roof, and the men are standing on the load in the car.

Dennis Storzek