From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 11:57 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Pickle Car - further question

David,

I'll have three pickle and food production plants to serve on my future layout with HJ Heinz, Lutz & Schramm, and Cruikshank Brothers. Have you stumbled across details for cars that transported pickles from the field plants to Lutz & Schramm and Cruikshank Brothers in Pittsburgh, Penna.?

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On 06/23/2021 9:08 PM David Leider <sooauthor@...> wrote:

Sguire-Dingee was a Chicago company, but had salting stations all over the midwest as w3ell as subsidaries in other parts of the US. Pickle cars of this type were used all over to pick up salted pickles for further processing
David Leider