Re: FS code 110 33” metal wheelsets

Brian Carlson

Wow. That was quick. Wheels are sold pending payment.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jun 25, 2021, at 11:39 PM, Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

No shows to sell at so I have close to 1 lb of code 110 33” wheelsets. These include, Tangent, Intermountain, BLI, Kato, Rapido and others. They are generally new since I use code 88 semi-scale There are even some random orphaned trucks that have been replaced. There are probably enough for 20 cars at least. (Started to count them out then stopped. 2 pic) I need to clean up the workbench so offering them all for $10 plus USPS priority mail. Photos attached.

Contact me off list at prrk41361 at yahoo dot com.

Brian J. Carlson

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>