Re: Photo: Pickle Car - further question

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks for that little nudge, Eric!

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Hansmann
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 12:56 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Pickle Car - further question

Thanks for sharing these photos, Jim! I've seen the Hyman Pickle car images before but did not realize they were builder photos.

There are several images of Heinz pickle tank cars featured in this HJ Heinz photo collection on the Historic Pittsburgh digital site.

While there are 3000+ images, you can minimize the number by adjusting the date filter to focus on photos for your era of interest.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On 06/24/2021 1:37 PM James Babcock via groups.io <babcockjames@...> wrote:

Here is a view more photos. I thought I had a Heinze one but can't find it now.

Jim