Re: Yankee Clipper Erie ARA 1932 kit

Paul Doggett

Sent a link that may help you

Paul Doggett

On 2 Jul 2021, at 20:42, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

I'm working on a Erie ARA 32 box car with Hutchins ends with no instructions. The only photo I have is of a 75000 series car with what appears to be 3 'innie' pressing per end panel. The kit has a Viking roof and '3 outie' pressings per panel. I would like a photo of one of these cars or at least a reference to one (I have RPCyc's, RMC Essentials) and most of the RMJs [except some of the last years]) The reason I ask is because the ladder rung spacing in the photo I have is way different than the Tichy ladders provided.
Thanks for any assistance,
Clark Propst