Re: Car Builder’s Dictionaries

Tony Thompson

Ed Mims wrote:

I'm still looking for "stirrup step" in one. There seems to be no such thing used on full size railroad equipment--only used on scale models of freight cars.
In the prototype world, they are called “sill steps.” Always have been

Tony Thompson

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.