Re: caboose colors

Josh

Hi Ray, Evan shared it in the earlyrail list, which I did not notice until after I had responded to this list. Duplication should be tolerable, I think, since membership does not overlap between the two 100%.

If you look closely at the document, you'll note my name next to Evan's in the contributor's list. He and I created the thing on a whim since we were tired of hearsay and myth surrounding colors, and it ran away from us, growing far larger than I imagined it would. I wrote that paragraph about red pigments myself.

Josh Bernhard