Re: Photo: Pickle Car - further question

John Barry

Eric,

I found the List of Assigned Reporting Marks of Private Car Companies in the Editorial Section immediately following the list of marks assigned to Railroads.  It begins on page 1006 of the Oct 43 and Oct 44 issues page 712 of the Jan 53 issue.  I was mistaken about the glyph, it is the Maltese cross.

John

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

On Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 07:59:51 PM EDT, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

John,

I checked through my October 1926 ORER and to not see this listing. In what ORER have you seen this? Also, where would it be? After the private lines listing? In the back near the editorial content?

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN