Re: This gondola appears to be a PRR class GS (or subclass) dated 1923

Charles Greene

Wonder if the ship was owned by the Japanese "K-Line" firm, est. ~1920. Think I see a straw "boater" and a couple of "newsboy" hats, which were popular about that time. Ship appears to be ocean-going type, so maybe loading those 2-8-2s for export and heading down-river from Eddystone to the ocean?

     -Chuck Greene

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 7:04 PM Charlie Vlk <cvlk@...> wrote:

Eric and List-

Here you go…Chilean State Railways meter gauge built in April of 1923:

56379

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3511

meter ga.,

56381

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3512

meter ga.

56382

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3513

meter ga.

56383

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3514

meter ga.

56384

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3515

meter ga.

56385

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3516

meter ga.

56386

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3517

meter ga.

56425

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3518

meter ga.

56426

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3519

meter ga.

56427

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3520

meter ga.

56428

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3521

meter ga.

56429

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3522

meter ga.

56430

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3523

meter ga.

56431

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3524

meter ga.

56454

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3525

meter ga.

56455

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3526

meter ga.

56456

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3527

meter ga.

56457

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3528

meter ga.

56458

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3529

meter ga.

56459

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3530

meter ga.

56460

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3531

meter ga.

56461

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3532

meter ga.

56462

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3533

meter ga.

56463

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3534

meter ga.

56464

1923

4

2-8-2

19

24

48

Chilean State Railways

3535

meter ga.

Charlie Vlk

I wonder where the locos are headed. They look similar to WP&Y Mikes.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN