American Refrigerator Transit 24029

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded an InterMountain American Refrigerator Transit ( ART) Refrigerator Car, class RS, with unique four horizontal steel panels on sides, numbered 24029.  My build included adding bracket and wire grab irons, wood running board and correct universal brake wheel.  And, paint matches for factory paint.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer