Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Unloading Molasses (1930s)

Hi List Members,

The web site http://www.nakina.net/other/report/reportp.html indicates PBMX is Peet Bros. Manufacturing Co 8/1920-7/1923

PEET BROS COMPANY is sorta kinda visible on several of the cars, in addition to lettering that might read CRYSTAL RIVER

This may have been a substantial fleet of cars, the lowest number I can see is PBMX 56 and the highest is PBMX 124

This also tells us that the library's date estimate of 1930s is incorrect, since the reporting marks are listed for 8/1920-7/1923. Also my 12-1930 ORER did not list them. Lastly, note the automobile which is barely discernable at high zoom at the extreme end of the tank car string - the automobile looks to be appropriate for a time before the 1930s

This may have been a substantial fleet of cars, the lowest number I can see is PBMX 56 and the highest is PBMX 124

Claus Schlund