From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:41 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Walthers Proto PRR X29b

We’ve been discussing these and the other PRR new releases on the PRR groups.Io page.
Consensus is be skeptical until you see a model.

Also, the Pennsy merchandise service cars did Not run in dedicated trains like this so it’s a weird marketing strategy.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jul 15, 2021, at 8:26 AM, Brian LaManna <brianlamanna@...> wrote:

List,

Walthers announced an X29b in their Proto line but no model pictures have been included.  They’re currently only offered for preorder in large sets.

https://www.walthers.com/prr-merchandise-service-train-x29b-n6b-prr-30907-30912-30918-30933-30935-30949-30956-30968-30977-30986-309

Brian LaManna/Moncton, NB