Re: Rock Island Series 2300-23999 Photos

Tim O'Connor

Nope. I don't know of a parts source for the URECO spoked hand brake wheels other
than the old Detail Associates set.

On 7/18/2021 6:47 PM, O Fenton Wells wrote:
Check Tangent they just released a bunch of new parts
Fenton

On Jul 18, 2021, at 6:13 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I checked the online photo archives, and I can’t find a B end view showing the air pipe and hose bracket or a  right side view showing the relief valve rod and air reservoir. According to the information I have that series got URECO hand brakes. Now that Detail Associates is gone, does anyone know of a source for URECO brake housings and wheels?

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts