Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Walthers Proto PRR X29b

Tim O'Connor

Elden

I vaguely recall seeing test shots from Dick, but maybe my memories are all mashed together... :-D
At least I'm pretty sure he -talked- about it.

Tim O'Connor

On 7/19/2021 9:09 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:

Tim;

I heard that for a number of years, but never saw any evidence it happened.  Given the undercuts on the side sill/u/f, I have doubts it was ever done, but I guess we will see.

Elden Gatwood