Re: Rock Island Series 2300-23999 Photos

Nelson Moyer

Thanks, but I already purchased a set from another source.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allan Smith
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 4:35 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rock Island Series 2300-23999 Photos

URECO Brake wheel housing

Some time ago I purchased six sets of Detail Assoc. part BW 6403. I have one spare set, if you will contact me of list I will sell you the set.

Al Smith

Sonora CA

On Monday, July 19, 2021, 07:46:54 AM PDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Nope. I don't know of a parts source for the URECO spoked hand brake wheels other
than the old Detail Associates set.

On 7/18/2021 6:47 PM, O Fenton Wells wrote:

Check Tangent they just released a bunch of new parts

Fenton

On Jul 18, 2021, at 6:13 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I checked the online photo archives, and I can’t find a B end view showing the air pipe and hose bracket or a  right side view showing the relief valve rod and air reservoir. According to the information I have that series got URECO hand brakes. Now that Detail Associates is gone, does anyone know of a source for URECO brake housings and wheels?

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts