From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jim and Barbara van Gaasbeek <jvgbvg@...>
Date: Monday, July 26, 2021 at 12:44 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] InterMountain HO Scale Two-Bay Hoppers (Re-Release)-now Why Aren't There Production Kits?

Yes, but I can just see an American mold owner trying to get their molds back from a Chinese factory, especially in our current political conditions.  Lots of lawyers and lots of years, with the Chinese factory refusing to produce anything.

Jim

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jim and Barbara van Gaasbeek <jvgbvg@...>
Date: Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:45 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

But the molds and other tooling for existing models are in China.  May be hard to move that production.

Jim van Gaasbeek

Irvine, CA

(BTW, and completely OT, it is raining here, in July!)