Re: InterMountain HO Scale Two-Bay Hoppers (Re-Release)-now Why Aren't There Production Kits?

Mark Rossiter

I understand Bowser was one of the victims of the abrupt closure of one of the major Chinese factories several years ago.  I’m not sure if they were ever able to recover all of the molds used to produce their PCC and New Orleans streetcars.  Those are excellent models and were (still are) very popular, but became unavailable overnight with no hope of repair or replacement parts!

Mandatory freight car content:  Prototype streetcars were often delivered on flat cars!

Mark Rossiter