Re: URTX/Milwaukee Road Reefer General Arrangement Drawings

Looked thru my MILW photos and found I did not take a photo of what I thought I had. There was an old express box in Austin, MN, that day, but I only got one end of it.

And my model is an NJI 50’ rib side painted in orange, maroon, and black as an express car.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "BRIAN PAUL EHNI via groups.io" <bpehni@...>
Reply-To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 9:19 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] URTX/Milwaukee Road Reefer General Arrangement Drawings

Now that I think on it, I may even have a photo of the prototype taken in Austin MN back in 1977 or so.

Thanks!

Brian Ehni

signature_1055067040

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "BRIAN PAUL EHNI via groups.io" <bpehni@...>
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 9:17 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] URTX/Milwaukee Road Reefer General Arrangement Drawings

Late to the discussion, but I believe I have one of the MILW 50’ brass cars in HO. I can photograph it when I get home from Collinsville.

Thanks!

Brian Ehni

signature_131266717

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Richard Townsend via groups.io" <richtownsend@...>
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 8:55 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

I don't know of any on line, but here are a couple. SRLX 14991 is from my collection, and SRLX 14994 is from the 1943 CBC.

Richard Townsend

Lincoln City, OR

-----Original Message-----
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jul 31, 2021 6:05 pm

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 05:17 PM, Richard Townsend wrote:

The Swift cars were built in 1934.

Richard Townsend

Lincoln City, 

Richard do you know of any photos of the Swift cars that are online?

Thanks
Scott McDonald 

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.