Freight Car Storage

Lester Breuer

After we build a freight car we need a place to store it.  The storage system I use includes original boxes and others into which an interior of my design is placed for protection and cushioning of the freight car during handling.  If you are interested in seeing the easy safe storage system I use, photos and writeup are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer