Clark

That’s a great looking build.

Paul Doggett.    England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 9 Aug 2021, at 15:11, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

Finished the SOO car yesterday. I was thinking how nice it was the basement is fairly humid. The decals don’t distort because the setting solution dried funny, there’s still water in my ‘dipping dish’ the next day...But, after Dullcoting one side had some fogging from the humidity. A quick spray took care of that. Weathering was done with Pan Pastels and Primsacolor pencils. A friend just gave me bottles of Floquil grime and dust. I’m so accustom to not airbrushing weathering now I’m almost afraid to use them.

Took the photos with my new iPhone (no number? 1 camera) I see a little blur in the more angled shot, otherwise I’m very happy with the photos. Would like to thank Ken Soroos for his help with this project.

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Attachments: