Re: Gon color

Paul Doggett

Looking good Tony should be able to tell you what handbrake wheel to use I am on holiday so have no access to my books.
Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 10 Aug 2021, at 18:56, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

Model's done expect for the hand brake. Attached a couple photos. One of the underframe and one of grab irons. That one shows Tichy 24" grabs bent at a 90 on the end and custom bent ones on the sides using Tichy .0125" wire bought from Bob's photos at the recent StL RPM. I used that wire for the brake pipes and rods. Used something smaller from the scrap box for the retainer line.
Once I find out what handbrake to use I'll paint the thing and impatiently wait for decals....
Clark Propst

Attachments: