From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Hansmann
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:23 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Lackawanna questions

I usually put the model in the freezer overnight but I know that’s just crazy talk to you.

Rather than dropping the model, I twist the car body for  joints to crack.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

On Aug 11, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

This morning I tried to remove the roof. I sawed along the ends and then ran my knife along one side getting nowhere  I had laid on quite a bit of ACC and it was doing it's job. So I tossed it in the ice cube tray in the freezer. After a couple hours I dropped it on the floor as I remember I was supposed to do? One of the bulkheads I put in fell out. Dropped it again and the other one fell out. Put it back in the freezer. Just now I dropped it on the floor a few times with nothing happening. Finally just pried on the ends with my thumbs and they came snapped off. Then bent the sides, they snapped off too. Now I can reassemble the kit using a rectangular panel roof this time...
Clark Propst