Re: Sunshine NYC Hopper Minikit?

Brian Carlson

I should add, the sunshine instructions say that Frank did the masters for the sides. I would not be unhappy if they made a return under the RCW banner.

Brian J. Carlson

On Aug 12, 2021, at 1:54 PM, nyc3001 . <nyc3001@...> wrote:

I saw that Eric Hansmann had posted a photo of Brian Carlson's Sunshine NYC hopper mini-kit build.

Does anyone know if this hopper is close enough to Intermountain's Alternate Standard hopper to be the base model for an accurate kitbash? iirc, this prototype was built by MDT and numbered 2,000. Thus, I would probably want to build two.

Thanks,
Phil
Brian Carlson HO scale New York Central hopper