From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 7:16 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Canisters In Gondolas

Canisters In Gondolas

I understand that canisters were used for cement and possibly other powdered products.

Here is a photo (sorry, poor quality) of canisters in a gondola that indicate the contents are a petroleum product.

Does anyone know what petroleum products typically were shipped in canisters?

Thanks.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA