Re: Lackawanna 45000-45999

Paul Doggett

Clark I guess I was more lucky with my F&C decals

Paul Doggett.     England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 17 Aug 2021, at 17:08, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

Begins no one seems to offer decals like the ones in the kit (except of F&C) I decided to see if they were any good. They went on fine on one side. I lost the T and E in route on the second side. I dug to find a Champ ATSF slogan I could mangle the T on and use the E as is. After applying Solvoset I had to cut the decals on each board groove. The decals tore in doing so. This morning I decided to scrap them off and order a set from K4. The car is now repainted.
Clark Propst

Attachments: