Sunshine SE WE box

Clark Propst

Yesterday I opened the box of a Sunshine Southeastern roads War Emergency box car. and assembled the box. Love Sunshine kits...The paperwork stated the cars were all one color, unfortunately I glanced at the RP Cyc on WE cars today and saw the roofs and underframes were black. I would have left the roof off. The roof and underframe have been painted, now to paint the sides and ends without masking because I have terrible luck keeping the paint masked over on the model. Anyways, detailed the body this morning and did the underside in two separate settings this afternoon. Hopefully I can finish the painting and do the decals tomorrow, finishing up on Friday?
Clark PropstĀ