From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of ed_mines via groups.io
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 12:19 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Facilities and Tank Cars?

Elden, all the tank cars you mentioned could be dedicated to one particular load.

Just think of how difficult it is to clean out even the smallest tank car. What would you do with the cleaning solution?

Cars containing petroleum based materials might not be so segregated. During WWII cars used to ship crude oil were refilled with refinery products after a cursory cleaning with steam.