St. Louis Refrigerator Car Company Refrigerator 10084

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded an Accurail St. Louis Refrigerator Car Company Refrigerator, numbered 10084.  My build included adding reinforcing steel angle to ends, milled running board, new “B” end details, wire grabs and ladder rungs, etc. And, correct lettering and paint matches for factory paint.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer