Re: KEWANEE BOILER SHiPPING PLACARD

Tim

To the gentleman that started this thread. I just visited the Kewanee Historical Society and I took some pictures of their builder plates and other items. Please contact me off list or anyone if your interested in these pictures.

Tim Alund

On Aug 10, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Michael Gross <ActorMichaelGross@...> wrote:

I've been searching in vain for a placard online, but nothing turns up, so I've been dickering around with the image from the photograph, and came up with this miserable example.  I'm certain that someone with more talent (and available fonts) than Yours Truly might be able to come up with something better and, if I had to guess at the fine print on the sign, I would guess it was "Kewanee Boiler Corp.  Kewanee, Illinois."
--
Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA